Requirements for accepting payments on the parentslettinggo.com website
Visa/MasterCard/Discover/Amex have very specific requirements for all merchants who accept credit cards online. The requirements are setup with the intention of protecting both consumers and merchants from fraudulent activity. Bypassing or ignoring requirements can mean your merchant account could be shut down.
The card-brand associations are very clear about their requirements when accepting payments on your website, and require every online merchant to subject their site to an inspection.
What Are The Requirements?
- The business name displayed on the website must match the name specified on the merchant account that will appear on the customer’s credit card statement. This requirement is designed to help prevent your customer from disputing a charge because they do not recognize the name of your business or organization on their credit card or bank statement. If the name of your website is different from the name on your merchant account, you’re required to have the following statement on your payment page: “Family Behavioral Healthcare” will appear on your credit card or bank statement.”
- Terms/Conditions are posted.
- Return/Refund policy is posted. “No refunds” qualifies as a policy.
- Delivery policy is posted, if applicable. This describes how customers will receive their goods or tickets (ex. FedEx ground with signature required, tickets are picked up at will call, etc).
- Credit card logos or drop-down list of card types (Visa, MasterCard, etc) are displayed on page where card number is entered.
- Payment page where card number is entered is secured via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) 128 bit encryption/1024 bit exchange minimum or 3-D Secure (VISA issued certificate – Verified by Visa). This can be verified by right-clicking on the payment page, selecting “properties” and choosing “details.” If you’re using a “Buy-it-Now” button or “Link-to-Pay” feature on your gateway, then you’re already covered. That’s because your gateway provider is handling the security of the payment page on your behalf.
- When completing an order, the cardholder is required to either “click to accept” or perform some other affirmative action.
- Business contact information must be prominently displayed on the main page, footer, or in a “Contact Us” page that’s easy for your customers to find. Required information includes your business address, contact email, and contact phone number.
Terms and Conditions
CONDITIONS OF USE
parentslettinggo.com and other marks indicated on our site are trademarks owned exclusively by Family Behavioral Healthcare. The use of these trademarks and trade dress is prohibited if used in connection with the sale of any product that is not Family Behavioral Healthcare’s, in any manner that seeks to disparages or discredit Family Behavioral Healthcare or in any manner that may cause confusion among our customers.
All content on this website is the exclusive property of Family Behavioral Healthcare. Said content includes text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video clips, digital downloads, and software. Our content is protected by United States and international copyright laws and we reserve all rights contained therein. In case of dispute or infringement, we will rigorously defend our rights to this material.
PROTECTING YOUR ACCOUNT
Some portions of this website permit username and passwords to be used. You are responsible for protecting your unique username and password and you agree to be responsible for all activities performed under your user account.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
Family Behavioral Healthcare grants you (the user) a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. This license does not include the right to download any material (other than routine page caching), modify any material, or any portion thereof, without the express written consent of Family Behavioral Healthcare. This license excludes the download or collection of logos, product descriptions, pricing, text, graphics, audio and video clips, and/or copying account information. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written permission of Family Behavioral Healthcare. You are prohibited from using meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing Family Behavioral Healthcare’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Family Behavioral Healthcare. Any unauthorized use of this websites voids the limited license granted by Family Behavioral Healthcare.
CONTENT SUBMITTED BY SITE USERS
If you do post content to this site or otherwise submit material (including, but not limited to, photographs and testimonials), you grant Family Behavioral Healthcare and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. By your submission you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Family Behavioral Healthcare or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Family Behavioral Healthcare reserves the right to remove any content at our sole discretion.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This site is provided by [Family Behavioral Healthcare on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Family Behavioral Healthcare makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, as to the operation of the site or the content contained therein. You expressly agree that your use of www.parentslettinggo.com is at your own risk.
Family Behavioral Healthcare cannot warrant that this site, our servers, or email communications affiliated with the use of this website, are free from viruses. Family Behavioral Healthcare will not be responsible for any damages of any kind resulting from use of this website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
REDEMPTION OF FREE PRODUCT AND COUPON OFFERS
From time to time, Family Behavioral Healthcare offers its clients special offers and discount codes to be used in conjunction with this website. These offers are frequently disseminated via this website and through email to those who have registered for our email database. They are sometimes posted on our home page (wwwparentslettinggo.com or announced via other means of communication in conjunction with the promotion of the Family Behavioral Healthcare product collection, including radio and TV broadcasts, internet forums and various online websites.
We encourage our clients to redeem these special offers, but we respectfully ask that you not exploit them. Family Behavioral Healthcare, at our sole discretion, will determine if all purchasing criteria has been met to qualify for stated discount or free product. If you successfully circumvent the software safeguards of this website in order to receive several free products with your order, then we will (at our sole discretion) remove any extraneous free product from your order or cancel the order in its entirety. You will be informed of any order changes via the phone number or email address listed with your order.
By visiting www.parentslettinggo.com, you agree that the laws of the state of Minnesota, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Family Behavioral Healthcare.
CHANGES IN POLICY
Family Behavioral Healthcare reserves the right to modify, alter, delete and update these policies at any time we see fit. Such alterations do not nullify our rights if infringements or breaches occurred under a previous version of these conditions.